The advantages of a tub to shower conversion are many, but here are a few of the most important ones:
- Safety. Showers are much safer than baths, especially for seniors or those with balance issues. There is no need to step over a high tub wall, and there is less risk of slipping and falling.
- Space. Showers take up less space than baths, so if your bathroom is on the small side, converting to a shower can give you some much–needed extra space.
- Cost. Converting to a shower is usually less expensive than installing a new bathtub.
- Maintenance. Showers are easier to clean than baths, and they don’t require as much upkeep.
- Aesthetics. Showers can give your bathroom a more modern look.
If you’re considering a tub to shower conversion, call NWI Baths for a free design consultation at 219-500-8688. We’re a 5–star rated, fully insured bathroom remodeler serving the greater Merrillville, IN area!